Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: All good questions Killrazor!

June 12, 2022 05:11AM
Ramsdude
Killrazor
Mr. Demoff...UN-NEUTER THE D#MN HELMET HORN!!! rolled eyes smiley))))

It sure makes you wonder what's going on in Rams brass conversations.

If there is a true shift away from the bone uniforms, how much talk could there be about the broken horn and how/when it could be revised?

Is Demoff solely in charge of deciding to make the change? Is he insisting to keep the horn broken?

I know the new rule about multiple helmet possibilities kicks in sooner rather than later (this year)?

Would the Rams have to put in a new helmet look two years in advance of it becoming a reality?

I'm glad it seems like the Rams are trying to course correct regarding the uniforms but man, all of this could have been avoided in the first place.

I don't see them releasing an alternate helmet that has the full horn. If they do, the same thing will happen that happened with the "throwback" uni they just released last year.

The full horned helmet would get such a positive reaction that it would force them to use it full time again.))))))))))))

It ABSOLUTELY would! It would take most people all but two seconds to get the image of that broken thing out of their heads and forget about them completely. The shiny helmets with the full curl would be beloved by the masses and if not, I don't know why.

Do you think Demoff knows that the bone uni sucked or is he still in denial?
Did he comment on it?))))))))))))

No official word from Demoff on the bone that I know of. So far, if they are using no bone in their promotional videos, it was decided by someone, wether Demoff played a roll in that decision is the million dollar question and if he didn't, he must feel slighted. We will see where this goes but so far, I love the possibility that they are moving away from bone.

The man sh%t the bed when came to picking the right uni for the rebrand. I know it. You know it and now HOPEFULLY, so does he.))))))))

The good news is, even if he doesn't know it, there are those that are calling the shots and making the decision to move away from bone.

Yes, the new uni's are a "modern take" on our Ferragamo's but I don't recall ANYONE saying we NEEDED a "modern" version. Most people just wanted a little "tweak"...not a badly done redesign. rolled eyes smiley
))))))))))))

Yup, and the "modern throwback" is favorable and accepted by most only because it REMINDS people of what we used to have, the Ferragamo's.

As I recall, the main mouth piece that kept saying a modern look was needed coming back to LA, was Kevin Demoff. I think most fans had their hearts set on the Rams going back to the Farragamo"s upon their return.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are the Rams quietly moving away from their Bone uniforms?

BerendsenRam397June 11, 2022 08:57AM

Re: Are the Rams quietly moving away from their Bone uniforms?

MamaRAMa225June 11, 2022 09:03AM

To be fair Mama

Ramsdude261June 11, 2022 12:54PM

Re: To be fair Mama

SoCalRAMatic243June 11, 2022 01:18PM

Re: To be fair Mama

Killrazor114June 12, 2022 01:24AM

All good questions Killrazor!

Ramsdude152June 12, 2022 02:43AM

Re: All good questions Killrazor!

Killrazor169June 12, 2022 05:11AM

Re: Are the Rams quietly moving away from their Bone uniforms?

BerendsenRam337June 11, 2022 09:04AM