Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To be fair Mama

June 11, 2022 12:54PM
MamaRAMa
Dude, do you not ever look to see if an article is already posted?

The other posting was called "Rams Uniform Article". I know it's the same article but the title of the other post was inaccurate. BerendsenRam's was correct.

It's unfair to think he reads every article posted but if the other post was titled correctly I don't think BR would have posted this one.

I appreciate your posting this BerendsenRam. I didn't read the other post and wouldn't have known they were the same article by the titles.

Now...about the article...Wooo Hooo!!! No more "bone" crap is fine by me! beer cheer smiley

Just as we thought too. The most popular uni's are the ones closest to the throwbacks. We all (well some) saw it from the start. Now the Rams are seeing it too. Glad to see they are "quietly" admitting the mistake!

One more MISTAKE to correct, Mr. Demoff! Restore the TRADITION that you broke! The TRADITION you crapped on and kicked to the curb and in the process, slapped every long time Rams fan in the face when doing it...

Mr. Demoff...UN-NEUTER THE D#MN HELMET HORN!!! rolled eyes smiley

In case you forgot what a REAL Rams horn looks like, here is a refresher...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are the Rams quietly moving away from their Bone uniforms?

BerendsenRam397June 11, 2022 08:57AM

Re: Are the Rams quietly moving away from their Bone uniforms?

MamaRAMa225June 11, 2022 09:03AM

To be fair Mama

Ramsdude260June 11, 2022 12:54PM

Re: To be fair Mama

SoCalRAMatic243June 11, 2022 01:18PM

Re: To be fair Mama

Killrazor114June 12, 2022 01:24AM

All good questions Killrazor!

Ramsdude152June 12, 2022 02:43AM

Re: All good questions Killrazor!

Killrazor169June 12, 2022 05:11AM

Re: Are the Rams quietly moving away from their Bone uniforms?

BerendsenRam336June 11, 2022 09:04AM