Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More fun that being a fan?

June 08, 2022 08:45PM
I doubt it. laughing smiley

Geez, I'm been at this now, (on this board or it's predecessors), for..... maybe 25 years now? What a ride... not sure when it started but it was the latter part of the horrendous 90's for me. I think today the only current posters with more tenure on this board than I are Ramsrule, ScRAM, and Aries? Might have forgotten someone else.

Talk about a roller coaster ride... it took my breath away.

And then.. today, the McVay era... because if you've been on this ride as long as me you know it's NOT just the SB this last year but rather the return to winning football consistently.... hell, I was beginning to doubt if I'd see that again in my lifetime. Then I did, and in a manner even better than I hoped for!

Don't want to get 'sappy' here.... but I was ASTOUNDED when I discovered other Ram fans on the internet... and not 'just' fans... fanatics, like me. I had no idea others existed until this board. Well, yes I did... but all the fanatics I knew were Niner or Raider fans, (almost every fan in my area). Then this board, and....

Ramsrule, ScRam, Aries.... then slowly but surely others... with as MUCH tenure as a fan but newer to the board.

I'm running off at the mouth... I know.... but, my word these are good days. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Look: Cooper Kupp signed his new deal while wearing a Matthew Stafford jersey

BerendsenRam311June 08, 2022 06:29PM

It's gotta be fun to be a member of the Rams

NewMexicoRam221June 08, 2022 07:12PM

Re: It's gotta be fun to be a member of the Rams

BerendsenRam101June 08, 2022 07:13PM

More fun that being a fan?

JamesJM104June 08, 2022 08:45PM