Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some juicy Jourdan excerpts by CGI_Ram…

June 03, 2022 05:48AM
Here’s CGi_Ram…

A few things from Jourdan at the Athletic…

———

“The Rams are preparing for a second year of their evolved offense under quarterback Matthew Stafford”

:pointup:This is the 2nd time I’ve heard slight reference to something different with the offense this year.

Maybe I am reading into things… but the last article she seemed to go out of her way to point out she cannot comment on what she is seeing with scheme.

Again, may be nothing. Maybe the evolution she refers is last season, adding Stafford. I dunno.

———

“In positive injury news, safety Jordan Fuller (ankle) and receiver/tight end Jacob Harris (knee) were able to do speed and ladder work out on the sideline during practice, and Harris added long striding-jog drills to his rehabilitation routine. Both players are on track to return by training camp.”

:pointup:There again is reference to Harris as TE. I am unsure what to expect right now in his utilization.

I like him best at TE. We need a matchup problem at TE in the passing game. Harris can maybe do that.

———

“Kupp name-dropped second-year receiver Tutu Atwell and undrafted free agent receiver Lance McCutcheon as two players who really stood out during OTAs. “He’s shown some good stuff, really smart kid,” Kupp said of McCutcheon. Aside from working into the offense”

:pointup:Lance McCutcheon might be interesting to watch. Kupp adds to the intrigue.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some juicy Jourdan excerpts by CGI_Ram…

Rams43611June 03, 2022 05:48AM

Re: Some juicy Jourdan excerpts by CGI_Ram…

SoCalRAMatic246June 03, 2022 08:19AM

Re: Some juicy Jourdan excerpts by CGI_Ram…

AlbaNY_Ram200June 03, 2022 10:42AM