Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Draft likes, dislikes and questions

May 01, 2022 05:40PM
Nice topic and great post, 93.

Let’s see…

I’m fairly comfortable with our P options. Den has convinced me that Rams can and will come up with a good P by September. Heck, maybe even Dixon will be the guy.

I’m okay with Williams, too, despite the trade up cost. There’s just something about this kid and I can see why Rams wanted the value he brings. We’re now 3 deep at RB and all 3 are very affordable.

I do agree that our TE room seems a bit of a question mark. If Blanton and Hopkins are legit then we are fine. But if they’re not? Gulp…

Thoughts I might add:

I’m pretty sure that Rams will sign OBJ. ‘Course, I was pretty sure that they’d extend Miller, too. Oops!

Rams are gonna have a very potent O this year even if they don’t make another single personnel move on O. Including OBJ. I would hate to be an opposing DC every week, that’s for darned sure.

My only current slight worries are whether we’re set at Edge opposite Floyd. We might actually be stronger there than I think but I hate to even have lingering doubts in a SB run there this year. There just might be some FA signing or trade there to bolster that Edge position.

Adding Hill erased my fears of inadequacy at CB for this year and I think we’re set at S now, too. In fact, I would love to see Rapp traded for a player, if possible, but at least for a future pick. He looks like a man without a true position in this D right now.

Yeah, I’m a homer but this team seems loaded and the favorite in the NFC. I haven’t felt this confident in Rams chances to go to SB since the GSOT days. Not saying that they’re a slam dunk, of course, but I am saying that they look like favorites.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Draft likes, dislikes and questions

LMU93755May 01, 2022 06:01AM

Rams43352May 01, 2022 05:40PM

farley232May 02, 2022 04:24AM

giving Williams benefit of the doubt

LMU93230May 02, 2022 08:59AM

About the TE's

RantoulRam136May 02, 2022 09:17AM

Good post

Stafford9147May 02, 2022 08:45AM

A little post-draft walk down memory lane…

Rams43149September 01, 2022 06:09AM

Re: A little post-draft walk down memory lane…

David Deacon169September 01, 2022 06:44AM