Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A snippet from Jourdan’s latest column regardIng Von Miller…

March 10, 2022 05:52AM
Here’s Jourdan…

My current sense is that the Rams are confident that the contract they’ll offer Miller, which could range from $14 million to $16 million per year, possibly over a two-year span, and which doesn’t seem to have a hard ceiling as of this publication, will be enough to convince him to stay despite reports of other interested suitors. Miller has also expressed sentiments/hints on social media about his interest in returning to Denver, where he played the entirety of his career before getting traded to Los Angeles. Still, the Rams have felt a mutual and consistent commitment with Miller since they traded for him in November — expecting even at that time that they’d ultimately do a multiyear extension with him regardless of the results of the season (and that feeling has continued, including through this week’s quarterback movement involving the Broncos).

Things could always change if the money isn’t right; currently my impression is that the Rams are very much interested in making the money right and hope to move quickly in the coming days to re-sign Miller.

Jourdan also mentioned that Rams have interest in Bobby Wagner and have talked to his agent but that the money is VERY tight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2022 05:52AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A snippet from Jourdan’s latest column regardIng Von Miller…

Rams43457March 10, 2022 05:52AM

Definitely doable

AlbaNY_Ram166March 10, 2022 06:35AM

Yeah, I think this gets done (nm)

BigGame8177March 10, 2022 07:50AM