Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: We have two amazing championships to look back on in SB era

February 21, 2022 11:30AM
Ekern55
A thought that’s not based in reality (since I don’t know any of those guys) but is pure conjecture that gives me delight is the idea of Freddy Dryer, Jack Youngblood, Nolan Cromwell, Tom Mack, and on and on of that fraternity that made up the Los Angeles Rams from ‘46 to ‘94 watching Stafford in victory formation with under a minute till victory beaming and smiling and thinking we finally did it.

All those heroes are now part of a Lombardi that was just out of their grasp, yet their efforts built up a following that pushed their modern day Rams’ brothers over the finish line to get the job done.

Had they never cared, or pushed themselves, or were just merely cashing a check, we here on ramsrule and all the other old timer fans would be non existent. But they have not only provided entertainment, but also life lessons on how to persevere and face difficult goals with bravery.

I hope everyone of those old Rams still living were planted on a couch watching that and recognizing that they helped make that happen.

Truth!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

To a lifelong Rams fan the SB victory was all the richer…

Rams43293February 21, 2022 08:19AM

We have two amazing championships to look back on in SB era

merlin157February 21, 2022 08:56AM

Ekern55109February 21, 2022 09:45AM

stlramz114February 21, 2022 11:30AM

BerendsenRam81February 21, 2022 02:05PM

BerendsenRam138February 21, 2022 01:12PM