Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We have two amazing championships to look back on in SB era

February 21, 2022 08:56AM
The '99 championship was remarkable, probably the most remarkable run in modern league history. To see a team with Shaw, Ziggy, and Georgia win it all is truly heII freezing over. Kurt coming out of nowhere. Just an incredible season, one for the ages truly.

But this '21 championship was much more fulfilling to me because of the players who have been a part of so many good teams. It's an opposite type effect. And seeing these guys get their rings really puts me on a level of "football heaven" to copy Von's term that I haven't experienced before. IMO this is a rare championship to have so many stories align like they did.

So even though the two were very different in some ways they were alike in the storybook feel that both had. Seems like the Rams sure know how to make a championship count and as always leave us sweating until the final moments.

Last but not least I don't know if I've ever seen a more competitive playoffs. So for the Rams to win this year with the final three games all being won on last offensive possessions in come from behind fashion offered incredible build-up on top of the storylines.

I'm still just amazed by this ending. What a season. beer cheer smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

To a lifelong Rams fan the SB victory was all the richer…

Rams43293February 21, 2022 08:19AM

We have two amazing championships to look back on in SB era

merlin157February 21, 2022 08:56AM

Re: We have two amazing championships to look back on in SB era

Ekern55109February 21, 2022 09:45AM

stlramz115February 21, 2022 11:30AM

BerendsenRam82February 21, 2022 02:05PM

BerendsenRam138February 21, 2022 01:12PM