Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Andrew Whitworth unsure of what's next after football but knows he wants to help others in LA

November 24, 2021 07:54AM
Leoram
HOF? I believe so. Other than AD, he's the best player on the team IMO.

Kupp and Ramsey are building good resumes as well. Stafford will have to finish strong to have a shot. Miller is a lock but essentially as a Bronco.

Would love to have him as a coach but I doubt he goes that direction

Gonna have to nitpick with you on this one, Leo.

I would describe Big Whit as AMONG the best players on this Rams team. Even that is a very high bar considering some players on this roster.

AD
Ramsey
Kupp
Stafford
Whitworth

That would be my order of excellence.

And who knows? Miller and OBJ might explode in these last 7 games and earn their place among those elites.

Honestly, it’s a travesty that this Ram team is only 7-3.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Andrew Whitworth unsure of what's next after football but knows he wants to help others in LA

BerendsenRam210November 23, 2021 06:57PM

Re: Andrew Whitworth unsure of what's next after football but knows he wants to help others in LA

BerendsenRam98November 23, 2021 07:07PM

Ramstien137November 24, 2021 03:25AM

21Dog89November 24, 2021 06:01AM

Rams4366November 24, 2021 07:27AM

Leoram84November 24, 2021 07:46AM

Rams4374November 24, 2021 07:54AM

BerendsenRam258November 24, 2021 09:01AM