Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Has Jack Youngblood been to any recent games?

October 20, 2021 10:07AM
If Jack Youngblood hasn't been at any games lately, I doubt seriously that it has anything to do with anything he has said about the new Rams uniforms. I'm thinking he wouldn't be in any more hot water with the Rams than Eric Dickerson! Dickerson doesn't mince words and I think Youngblood's comments about the uniforms and helmets are pretty tame in comparison. You gotta remember, Youngblood's no spring chicken. He's in his 70's and (I'M JUST GUESSING HERE) may be dealing with some health issues or is just staying away from crowds and a lot of big social events due to COVID-19. He hasn't posted anything on his Twitter account since January. Here's an excerpt from a floridagators.com article written about him last October:

Youngblood is taking no chances with COVID-19.

Between turning 70 this past January and a nearly two-year-old granddaughter he calls the center of his life, Youngblood is being cautious about what he does and where he goes.

"I've been kind of cut off from my regular lifestyle," Youngblood said. "I've got the farm up in Jefferson County, but I can't go. They came down with the virus. I can't afford to go up there, come down with the virus, and then come back home and spread it down here.

"We are hung up here with nothing to do. And it's boring. Absolutely boring. I've got to be entertained somehow, or have a definite job to get done."

Youngblood's wife, Barbara, is helping with the last bit.

She's putting him to work, so much so Youngblood now refers to himself as the "Yard Man." He's spreading mulch. He's planting flowers, or moving them around if they don't take right. He's touching up some fading paint around the house. He's even doing some minor electrical work.

"She's commanding," Youngblood said with a laugh. "She's the coach, and I'm a rookie."

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Jack Youngblood been to any recent games?

Ramgator317October 20, 2021 09:01AM

Ramsdude206October 20, 2021 09:19AM

MamaRAMa88October 20, 2021 10:07AM

Jack likes the new uni-video

Rampage2K-135October 20, 2021 10:11AM

Re: Jack likes the new uni-video

Ramsdude125October 20, 2021 10:26AM

RAMbler91October 20, 2021 10:32AM

Rampage2K-96October 20, 2021 11:32AM