Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Has Jack Youngblood been to any recent games?

October 20, 2021 09:19AM
Ramgator
Just haven't heard his name mentioned in quite some time.

Good question Gator. I was wondering that too. I wonder if he is in "hot water" for his comments on the uni?:

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Jack telling it like he sees it...and he's 1000% right! I wonder if JACK bought any of the new gear?!?!?! lol3

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2021 09:32AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Jack Youngblood been to any recent games?

Ramgator317October 20, 2021 09:01AM

Ramsdude205October 20, 2021 09:19AM

MamaRAMa88October 20, 2021 10:07AM

Jack likes the new uni-video

Rampage2K-135October 20, 2021 10:11AM

Re: Jack likes the new uni-video

Ramsdude125October 20, 2021 10:26AM

RAMbler91October 20, 2021 10:32AM

Rampage2K-96October 20, 2021 11:32AM