Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Leadership is vastly underrated: Same observation as me Rock

September 10, 2021 09:52AM
SoCalRAMatic
Again not to knock Stafford, but was Goff truly a bad leader? Maybe Stafford is a cut above, but is he several cuts above? It seems okay to praise our new QB. Even before he takes his first live snap for us. He is an excellent QB and for sure has more experience than JG. My problem is the amount of praise, which is mostly a premonition our new guy gets. I read that he reads defenses so much better. Could be. But, he has never faced another team's D in a real game in McVay's O. I read that he makes his OL better. Maybe he gets rid of the ball faster. Maybe he moves around in the pocket better. Maybe he rolls out and scrambled better. I haven't seen any evidence of any of this yet. I read that Stafford is tougher. But, didn't Goff go out there with no thumb and try to win for us in the playoffs? That seemed pretty tough to me.
It's not that if I was HC I wouldn't start Stafford over Goff. I would. I just want to throw it out there that even if there is an upgrade, I wouldn't expect him to be two or three or more times as good as his predecessor. We will soon see. Stafford is starting against a very good D this Sunday night. I will be 100000 0/0 behind him screaming into my TV. I am all in. Love the Horns! Just, I'm a little nervous that our starters sat out all PS and out new guy is taking on such a tough team on National TV.

He'll be considered a good leader up until his first INT.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay shares what he feels best about with Rams’ roster this year

BerendsenRam417September 09, 2021 10:11AM

Leadership is vastly underrated

RockRam167September 10, 2021 05:13AM

Anonymous User127September 10, 2021 05:40AM

SoCalRAMatic171September 10, 2021 08:48AM

21Dog191September 10, 2021 09:52AM

Re: Leadership is vastly underrated: Indent your paragraphs