Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If I'm Fangio, I'm worried. If I'm McVay, it's going to be agony to cut some of these players

August 29, 2021 08:05AM
The Rams 2's and 3's went toe to toe with Denver's 1's on O and D and hung with them. One of the announcers tried to make that point but was quickly kind of shut down because it was the Denver Broncos team announcers. Denver did darn little on O against the deep roster guys on the Rams, and the Rams were able to move the ball against the Denver D with their 3rd QB and 2nd and 3rd stringers as well. If I'm Fangio, that's gotta be worrisome. If I'm McVay and Snead, I'm gonna cry major crocodile tears over guys they may not be able to keep.

I think we saw some guys that are going to be impossible to cut. I don't know how you cut Hoecht. That young man is a player. Huge.... 310... but runs around like a 275 Morgan Fox. A year of spot duty, weight room, good diet, and coaching and he's going to be a beast.

It didn't take long for Garrett to make his presence known, quickly getting to Lock (although he didn't complete the sack). Garrett can't be cut. A guy like that would be snatched up instantly. Garrett is going to play and contribute this year.

I also thought A. Jackson was holding his own pretty darn well, as was Kolone. Evans continues to look Shaky.

As much as I think the Rams really, really want to keep Perkins, they'll probably have little choice but to waive him and hope they can sign him to the PS. Too many other guys they don't want to let go and get scooped up.

I'm not at all impressed with either Brown. The big NT isn't violent at all. He's just big. And he gets handled pretty well.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If I'm Fangio, I'm worried. If I'm McVay, it's going to be agony to cut some of these players

RockRam491August 29, 2021 08:05AM

Re: If I'm Fangio, I'm worried. If I'm McVay, it's going to be agony to cut some of these players

SoCalRAMatic242August 29, 2021 08:17AM

Broncos used game 3 to tune up the starters

HornsUpRamily!204August 29, 2021 01:12PM

They have a loooooong season ahead

merlin224August 29, 2021 08:42PM

Remind me of the Fisher Rams

Hazlet Hacksaw180August 30, 2021 04:34AM

They should trade for Perkins

merlin95August 30, 2021 08:54AM

Perkins is far from being starter-ready

RockRam89August 30, 2021 09:10AM

Re: Perkins is far from being starter-ready