Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: How was the weather at night - SOFI ?

August 17, 2021 07:24AM
Hey Crazylegs....,

People were in shorts and tanks everywhere.... if anything, I was a bit overheated from climbing the steps to my nosebleed seats. But I was wearing my jersey, and long pants. The walk back to our hotel at about 10:30 pm was very pleasant. Not sure how much it will change between now and September.

So my SoFi experience was everything I thought it would be.... Had fun walking around the Tailgate area before the game. Happy people, good music, and the food & booze was a flowin'.... seemed everyone was have a great time.... even the few Charger faithful that were there.

Hung around the park/lake area for a while. It really is a beautiful spot. Then got in line about 15 minutes before the stadium opened. All the lines were long, BUT as soon as they opened up... the line really seemed to go quickly.

Inside was like a wonderland to me. Yes, I've been to a few stadiums.... but none can hold a candle to this one. It was simply amazing. The vendors, the restaurant's, the shops... though they did have a good bit of classic rams gear, they sure are pushing the new logo's/uniforms... I easily resisted. One of my daughters bought me a Rams cap of my choosing.... so I chose a classic.

The Oculus. Holy Toledo that thing is HUGE! I have watched dozens of videos, and seen hundreds of pictures... none of that compares to being there. It really is the 'elephant in the room'.... and I loved it. Crystal clear graphics.... just beautiful.

But one complaint. The City, or whoever is responsible for freeway, and roadway advertisement are really REALLY dropping the ball. I did not see anything that would let me know that the Rams were even in town. So that was/is a disappointment.

All in all is was a great experience for me and my family.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How was the weather at night - SOFI ?

Crazylegs789August 16, 2021 09:45AM

VANRAM722August 16, 2021 11:12AM

Rampage2K-490August 16, 2021 11:19AM

Thanks Y'all.... :) NM

Crazylegs4114August 16, 2021 05:11PM

Re: How was the weather at night - SOFI ? Attachments

RAMbler564August 17, 2021 07:24AM

Nice shots, good info....

roman18164August 17, 2021 08:54AM

Crazylegs327August 17, 2021 09:04AM

RAMbler790August 17, 2021 09:49AM

THE Most Important Question, Though, RAMbler...

ramBRO173August 17, 2021 09:13AM

Re: THE Most Important Question, Though, RAMbler...

RAMbler219August 17, 2021 09:52AM

Oh Yeah... and the seats are definitely Navy Blue !!

RAMbler137August 17, 2021 09:53AM