Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: He's a QB

August 07, 2021 12:32PM
Ramboni
By that I mean, if he played any other position I suspect he would already be restricted and/or suspended. The NFL and Commish tend to move more slowly on QB's for the obvious reason that replacing one is difficult and affects the entire team. Houston could not be much worse without him and I expect he will not play another game for them...he's at training camp but has not really been working on the field with the team this past week. They see the writing on the wall and have been trying to trade him (good luck, no team will touch him).

Agreed Ramboni! If Mike Vick can come back and play so can Watson. Vick tortured dogs. Remember Ron Mexico???

"ron mexico:
The alias used by Atlanta Falcons below-average "quarterback" Michael Vick. This alias was used because Vick contracted herpes and did not want it to become public when he went for treatment. The story became known because the should be criminal spread the disease to another woman. Keep in mind Vick was aware that he was carrying herpes."

Didn't Roethlisberger come back from Rape charges and play again? Rape is worse than asking for your massages to have "happy endings".

"In 2009, Andrea McNulty, an employee of Harrah's hotel in Lake Tahoe, accused Roethlisberger of rape, as Fox Sports reports. She alleged the assault took place in his hotel room in 2008 after he asked her to help him fix the TV."

I am sure there are many other examples to. All that matters is can you make a billionaire richer. If so...you can play in this league. Someone will always take a chance.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will DeShaun Watson ever play football again?

RockRam497August 06, 2021 05:05AM

Re: Will DeShaun Watson ever play football again?

21Dog214August 06, 2021 05:32AM

Yeah, but at least MLB took action.

RockRam199August 06, 2021 05:56AM

He's a QB

Ramboni155August 07, 2021 07:55AM

Re: He's a QB

Ramsdude124August 07, 2021 12:32PM

Tortured dogs versus sexually assaulting women?

RockRam156August 07, 2021 12:47PM

Re: Tortured dogs versus sexually assaulting women?

Ramsdude126August 07, 2021 12:59PM

Re: Will DeShaun Watson ever play football again?

waterfield151August 07, 2021 12:49PM

Is it fair?

moklerman272August 07, 2021 01:20PM