Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pretty fair assessment

July 08, 2021 07:32AM
I understand that the article is about "Better, Worse, or the Same". And it states upfront that this is all premature. But....

Corbett has to prove he's the starting Center. McVay advocates so much for him, it is hard for me to see him as no worse than Blythe, and considering how cheap they could have kept Blythe, must believe he is upgrading the position. Clearly the Rams want to be beefier on the Interior Oline.

DBs a somewhat similar deal. However, the real studs at CB were Williams and Ramsey. Fuller took the Center Fielder job and was never challenged (what a draft pick in the 6th round!). Rapp has lots of experience at Safety, Burgess played many naps list year, and looked good... so did (surprisingly) Nick Scott.

TE, yes, worse. While I was never an Everett fan because of his inconsistency, even so he had the ability to make some timely plays. Mundt will be the 2nd TE. I suspect Harris the 3rd. But, it will be all about blocking assignments for the 3rd TE in order to see the field.

What is a complete mystery to me is STs. We have a good FG kicker and punter. Beyond that, I just don't know.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Better, worse, or the same? How the LA Rams Offense has changed this offseason…

Rams43167July 08, 2021 06:59AM

Pretty fair assessment

RockRam83July 08, 2021 07:32AM

Lindsey Thiry ain’t no Jourdan Rodrgue…

Rams43114July 08, 2021 07:37AM

I agree, there is no insight in this one. Just counting bodies

HornsUpRamily!129July 08, 2021 07:46AM

Re: Better, worse, or the same? How the LA Rams Offense has changed this offseason…

HornsUpRamily!86July 08, 2021 07:44AM