Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm just anti-Brady

February 08, 2021 04:16PM
I ironically come from the other side. I can’t hide my anti-Brady, anti-Belichick and anti-Patriot posts, but I’m even more anti-Georgia and anti-John Shaw.

I might have been at peace with the Rams leaving for St. Louis, but all the arguing back and forth on the Rams AOL message board with St. Louis fans who were challenging our support for the Rams in LA wounded me to the core. So, the only times I’d root for the Rams in those first years in St. Louis was when they played the 49ers.

So, when the Patriot Way came around—a gutsy blue collar team, a no nonsense coach that would send egomaniac players to the unemployment line, an oh gosh guys humble quarterback—I bought the dream. Not that I was a Patriots fan, but I admired the new approach—Flutie drop kicking field goals. Cool!

But when the cheating came out in 2006, that violated all the blood, the playing on broken legs, the paralyzed players and career ending injuries. The hubris of violating a game that transcends the play on the field to the point of becoming lessons about life.

That the Patriots would cheapen that is utterly disgusting.

So I’ve had a retroactive disappointment that the GSOT didn’t just treat Brady like the Bears treated Grogan and Eason before. Had the budding “dynasty” died in the crib, the game would be so much better.

We Not Me
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Travis Rodgers of ESPN Just Said . . .

Classicalwit928February 08, 2021 05:39AM

I'm just anti-Brady

NewMexicoRam242February 08, 2021 10:51AM

RAMbunctious190February 08, 2021 11:47AM

BerendsenRam184February 08, 2021 11:57AM

Ekern55138February 08, 2021 04:16PM