Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm just anti-Brady

February 08, 2021 11:57AM
All my sons and I its the same thing sad to say about SB 36.All the Shenanigans of that SB 36. One of my sons says Dad its like a huge rock on me and until we Win another SB then it will still stay on my shoudler.I hate him feeling that way. I hope I can be around long enough to see our Rams Win the SB again and not just for my joy but for our Ramily but the Rams Nation across the World. Also the Great Rams of the 70s who had great Defenses yr in and yr out only to have the QB position cause us to come up a little short was brutal. One of my sons also says Dad no disrespect to those Great 70s Rams Teams I dont want the QB limitations hold us back like those loaded Rams Teams. He said that before our recent Trade. I told him I dont want to have that happen either. I told him I crave to see the Happiness in Rams Fans Fans if we hopefully get back to and Win the SB and be with all my sons. They all said Dad we wish we got to enjoy all the Winning of the 70s and 80s and I said not to sound like a spoiled Fan it was a little bittersweet as we would get to the doorstep and lose in those NFC Champ Games. I dont want them to suffer thru that. Mr Rosenbloom was trying hard but got cut short unfortunately. Ferragamo in his 6th start got within 1 missed TD to Billy Waddy of possibly Winning the SB. Rams Fan as use to getting oh so close.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Travis Rodgers of ESPN Just Said . . .

Classicalwit927February 08, 2021 05:39AM

I'm just anti-Brady

NewMexicoRam242February 08, 2021 10:51AM

RAMbunctious189February 08, 2021 11:47AM

BerendsenRam183February 08, 2021 11:57AM

Ekern55138February 08, 2021 04:16PM

Agreed and also...