Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Stafford.... hit his "Mid-Career" Crisis!

February 05, 2021 11:22AM
All of us that have been working for the last 30-40 years knows what it means.

You have been at your job for 20 years, and have been VERY Successful. Then, one day you look in the mirror and say, "Do I really want to do this for the rest of my life?" Well, YES! I love what I do. But, I'm tired of the same ol' routine. Tired of my boss and co-workers, same jokes everyday with the same cup of coffee.

I know, I need to do this job because I'm good at it, but I need to do it somewhere else. I need a change of scenery.

Stafford just got his change of scenery. From Detroit to Los Angeles. From losing NFL seasons to 3 out of 4 years in the playoffs. From constant organizational changes to a steady, winning organization with a young, fiery HC!

Stafford just got his energy back. He got the "HOP" back in his step. He looks in the mirror, say's "HOT DAMN !!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO WORK!"

The NFL will see...Stafford and the Rams are going to look AWESOME together!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Rumors: ‘Stafford was tired of being good individually, but not as a team’...

Rams43460February 04, 2021 04:58PM

This is great stuff!

Stafford9323February 04, 2021 05:34PM

Re: Rams Rumors: ‘Stafford was tired of being good individually, but not as a team’...

AlbaNY_Ram169February 05, 2021 06:04AM

Lions....

LMU93141February 05, 2021 06:28AM

Re: Rams Rumors: ‘Stafford was tired of being good individually, but not as a team’...

CarolinaRam160February 05, 2021 06:37AM

Re: Stafford.... hit his "Mid-Career" Crisis!

oldschoolramfan115February 05, 2021 11:22AM