Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm of the mind it's strictly performance....

January 29, 2021 10:05AM
IMO too many are trying to look under rocks and behind trees to find underlying issues. Goff injures his thumb, they call up the backup, he plays well enough after a shaky start and the O seemed to have some extra juice (maybe not in the scoring dept.) but the energy level seemed up. The next game comes around and this one is a win or go home game. You see the energy of the last outing and want that to continue. Goff feels he's being snubbed ( he is a competitive guy) Sean is the head of the class, not his starting QB, and makes the choice. Wolford starts and is continuing his play from the week before, takes a bad shot, goes out, Jared comes in and plays out with the win.

I see nothing here that doesn't happen anywhere else. The play of Jared has been below what's being demanded and needed, he's knows that, others know it, but don't point fingers. Sean says it's an open competition, that's because Jared has been sorely lacking in bring up the O too many times for really some time.

It's simple if Jared was playing at a higher rate nothing comes up, he hasn't the team can't continue this way...it's not fair to the entire team, including Jared....Nothing to hide here, he's a RAM for now means just that. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather hear that then "he's going no place" and then he's gone....If he goes it's because they want more out of the position, not his attitude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wondering what happened BEYOND Goff's performance.

Ramgator347January 29, 2021 08:23AM

Re: Wondering what happened BEYOND Goff's performance.

MalibuRam236January 29, 2021 08:40AM

Rams43190January 29, 2021 09:36AM

MalibuRam351January 29, 2021 09:40AM

waterfield216January 29, 2021 09:30AM

Most people want to advance in their professional life

Deadpool251January 29, 2021 09:38AM

I'm of the mind it's strictly performance....

roman18135January 29, 2021 10:05AM