Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: About officiating... just a thought or two...

January 11, 2021 11:31AM
I don't think there is cheating occuring...I just think that they have a tendency to micro manage a game to the extent that they are actually taking away the needed rhythm of the game..I want to have the best of our DB abilities to be available with their best WR groupings abilities and vice versa. If Adams and Ramsey are going for position on a ball I don't want to see the refs start with the flags....if it's an obvious thing of course throw it.

If AD or anyone else is being tackled I want that flag out, if a guy hits low on someone I want to see a flag, at the same time it must be done evenly to both teams.....Mostly I would just like to see this game played out the way it should and not picked apart by what a ref "Thinks" or "Feels" about a rule book........Won't happen, I know that by how I've seen them officiate all season, and really how they have been moving in that direction for some time, and mostly because it seems evident that the NFL is happy about the officiating.

We are all aware of the fans protective feelings about "their guys", and penalties upset people......but I just want to see this game being able to be played with how the players play...let them play.....Let the best playing team win.....Both teams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

1 major concern for me about this game....

roman18390January 11, 2021 10:41AM

Re: 1 major concern for me about this game....

nicecatchellard107January 11, 2021 10:43AM

friend of mine told me yesterday....be prepared for some homer calls

Rampage2K-116January 11, 2021 10:47AM

About officiating... just a thought or two...

JamesJM139January 11, 2021 10:55AM

Re: About officiating... just a thought or two...

roman1876January 11, 2021 11:31AM

I don't mind a little relaxing of the rules...

JamesJM71January 11, 2021 11:35AM

SO HELP ME....About 3-4 years ago, I saw a Packers game....

Ramgator113January 11, 2021 11:48AM