Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I‘m still smarting over the Jet’s loss and all the...

December 26, 2020 10:45AM
Other stupid losses this year, Whiners (twice), Bills (albeit a valiant comeback), and Miami!

I’m sorry, but it’s just dang difficult to get excited about playoffs and this team when we are part of the biggest upset of the year (historically, maybe years)!

Lost twice to a decimated, roster-depleted, Niner team that had no business being close to us (division rival be damned).

Now, will that change if they actually beat the Hags on Sunday, not sure, but at this point they don’t deserve entertaining any thoughts of a sustained playoff run.

McVay is just not running this offense like he should. Much of this has already been talked about and identified. His play calling is suspect, and he still underutilizes Higbee (IMO).

Goff needs to be played to run this offense like it’s meant to be or McVay needs to do something here with this position.

I remember Carroll, to his credit, after drafting Russell, saw that he was the better option at QB even though they had signed a big free-agent QB (name escapes me) from GB. McVay needs to make a gusty call like that soon. Goff has no instincts for the 2nd and 3rd reads, avoiding sacks, he seems to process things too slow.

Look, I am a life-long fan, born in L.A., have watched the Rams my entire life ( I also remember the Rampages Newsletter/Paper), but nothing hurts worse than losing to the Whiners (twice!!) and now losing to the only winless team, especially after they (Rams) had already lost other games that they shouldn’t have. Our team should have been prepared for those, shame on the coaches, they choked!!

Like I said, I am just feeling really down about this team right now. Venting, maybe, but I don’t even want to watch the game on Sunday ‘cause I fear they are boing to be blown out by a healthy Seahawks team that has a clear leader at the QB position! McVay has been great, but right now he is in danger of plateauing if he doesn’t improve/change something up.

Anyway, not looking for an argument/debate, just felt like I needed to express this. I am infuriated! We should be 12-2, not 9-5.

Apologies to the optimists, not feeling it right now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I‘m still smarting over the Jet’s loss and all the...

LaloRam307December 26, 2020 10:45AM

Its all good, Lalo...

sstrams395December 26, 2020 11:10AM

Re: Appreciate the

LaloRam168December 26, 2020 11:35AM

Re: I‘m still smarting over the Jet’s loss and all the...

Classicalwit272December 26, 2020 01:15PM

VANRAM192December 26, 2020 01:42PM

Coy Bacon149December 26, 2020 03:09PM

Classicalwit223December 26, 2020 03:14PM

You have earned the right to feel this way.

Ramgator109December 26, 2020 05:01PM

It's just a very tough year....

JamesJM165December 26, 2020 05:27PM

Re: You have earned the right to feel this way.

BerendsenRam93December 26, 2020 05:27PM