Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2nd half observations from watching All 22

November 19, 2020 08:26AM
Defense was just solid all day...no dumb penalties and just harassing Wilson all day. Carol screwed up not going for it on 4th and inches near mid field on their first pos of second half and trying to trick us in jumping offsides...Rams were so disciplined and knew what they were up to...take the delay and punt!! Thank you!

Rams proceed to take that gift and march 88 yards for another TD to go up 23-13(after missed extra point...sheesh)

I honestly don't know how someone watches that game and doesn't come away impressed with how good Goff actually was in that game.... I don't think he had an incomplete pass on 3rd down until the 4th qtr...he was money!! Including a 3rd and 13 on that 88 yard drive where he slides around a collapsing pocket and throws a laser to Reynolds for the first down. Seahawks kept trying to bring pressure but he kept beating it. ..was he perfect? No, but if Goff can play like that we will win most games without a doubt

The miss to Higbee was on Higs...He starts looking up for the ball way too early and it slows him down just enough to have the ball go through his fingers. He looks up for the ball at the 30 and the ball ends up going through his fingers at about the 12.

The other incomplete was to Woods that hit him right in the chest, but the defender made a great play and hit Woods as soon as the ball got there. Credit to the defense

Reynolds is quickly becoming Goff's favorite target and had his best day as a pro....he was excellent and made some really good catches, but somehow dropped one of the easiest ones, other than that and a bad holding call on nice run by Henderson, he was fantastic

McVay had a much better day with the game plan and play calls..... he got a little conservative at the end, but it worked at the end of the day and it chewed up just enough clock.

Great win and a much needed one....like I said, I hope this becomes the catalyst for a deep playoff run and NFC West title beer cheer smiley

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 08:55AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

First half observations from watching All 22

Rampage2K-556November 18, 2020 12:23PM

Re: First half observations from watching All 22

zn266November 18, 2020 01:05PM

2nd half observations from watching All 22

Rampage2K-196November 19, 2020 08:26AM

Re: First half observations from watching All 22

BerendsenRam178November 19, 2020 09:45AM

I think the kick off coverage being slow

stlramz125November 19, 2020 10:48AM

Re: I think the kick off coverage being slow