Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First half observations from watching All 22

November 18, 2020 12:23PM
The good

Goff was sharp, especially on 3rd down

Run blocking...these dudes were pushing their guys ten yards down the field on some of these runs.

Akers, Hendo, Brown all look good(see above)

Scoring TD's 2 outta three trips in the red zone

Defense bends but doesn't break

The INT by D WIL....just a fantastic play all the way around how fast he reacted and the skill to make that catch. Game saver!

Ramsey putting Matcalf in time out

The blue on bone looked way better than I thought it would

The bad

Stalling out in red zone on first drive...combination of bad plays and execution

Drops, both Higbee and Everett had drops on our last drive of the first half which resulted in our only punt. Gotta make the catches when they hit you in both hands. Could have had a chance to go up 24-10 at half or 20-10 at worst...instead we punt and give up long FG to make it 13-17 ....bad drops to say the least
Other than that the offense was rollin even with bad field position most of the first half

Defense letting way too many outlet guys left wide open! The only success the Hags were having on offense was on the outlet throws....gotta clean that up!!!

The strip sack.... credit Seahawks for well designed blitz and Adams for making a play.... Goff did well by stepping up to avoid it, but I don't think he thought Adams could recover so fast after blowing right by him to get back in time to hit the ball out of Goff's hand. Horrible job blocking by Mundt was the main culprit for that negative play...thank god Wilson gave it right back

The ugly

Special teams are horrible...not just kicker. They seem to have trouble blocking on kicks and punts and the coverage units seem like they are so slow to get down field and kick returner needs to stop even trying to run it out.

That's about it for now.....great win in a gut check game that could really become our turning point

I'll watch the second half later.......

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2020 01:16PM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

First half observations from watching All 22

Rampage2K-551November 18, 2020 12:23PM

Re: First half observations from watching All 22

zn265November 18, 2020 01:05PM

2nd half observations from watching All 22

Rampage2K-196November 19, 2020 08:26AM

Re: First half observations from watching All 22

BerendsenRam176November 19, 2020 09:45AM

I think the kick off coverage being slow

stlramz124November 19, 2020 10:48AM

Re: I think the kick off coverage being slow