Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why is the Rams defense so dependent on rookie S Jordan Fuller?

Anonymous User
October 23, 2020 03:10PM
We all know this dude has been one of steals and gems of the 2020 NFL draft.

But damn, if he's not on the active roster and contributing on game day, the Rams defense and secondary seem to be less formidable.

The hot & cold Taylor Rapp has been a head scratcher even with his missed camp time due to injury.

I believe Fuller can't return to the active roster until after the game at the Dolphins?

He's been a stud but if the Rams lay an egg vs the Bears or at the Dolphins because Jordan Fuller wasn't on the field to assist the defense, I'm going to be perplexed.

Totally looking forward to Fuller's return but for me, it's the Rams rookie defensive coordinator Brandon Staley and company that need to find a way to win these next 2 games if they come down to defensive contests late in the game.

If the Rams defense can't play well enough to win the next two games without their prized rookie in the secondary, I will be as confused as I've ever been.

With or without their rookie safety Jordan Fuller, the secondary should be seasoned enough after 6 games to get the job done.

I know Fuller has been an impact player but the defense should be good enough to hold down Nick Foles and the rookie debut of Tua enough to win these games.

Of course Goff and company need to do their part and these are not NFC East teams. I get it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2020 03:18PM by Florida_Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why is the Rams defense so dependent on rookie S Jordan Fuller?

Anonymous User436October 23, 2020 03:10PM

That side is gonna get tested here soon

merlin194October 23, 2020 07:34PM

My thought

Deadpool194October 23, 2020 07:41PM

Re: My thought

BerendsenRam157October 23, 2020 07:44PM

exactly!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus172October 24, 2020 12:48AM

Re: exactly!!

leafnose130October 24, 2020 03:28AM

Re: My thought