Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Why Shanahan is so good

October 23, 2020 11:22PM
If our Rams just make a few extra tackles, Kupp catches at least one of those passes, plus Woods hauls in what would have been approx a 55 yd pass our Rams Win. Oh yeah even with Slomans low trajectory Xtra Pt Kick that got blocked may not have mattered. Like many of us Rams fans that have been watching them for 50+ yrs it seemed they lacked the passion and intensity and focus necessary to beat a desperate Division Rival with their backs to the wall. When that happens you usually lose We were all hoping that our Rams would come out and give them a taste of their own medicine like they did to us last yr and basically knock them out of the Playoff race and maybe sending their Franchise spiraling down like they did to us back in 89 NFC Champ Game, but no we helped them get back into the Playoff race and making our own Playoff situation tougher. All my sons and I are still frustrated with that, normally we have moved on from it but its because its the whiners and the opportunity to pay them back circled the drain while they danced around and celebrated. That Rivalry runs deep in our Families DNA , my passed on Parents, Brother ( LA Times Writer) and Sister they watched our Rams in the Bob Waterfield, Van Brocklin, Tom Fears, Elroy Hirsh, Don Paul,many more Great Rams days. I want to see the same from our Rams Org, Players and Coaches. I seen some Rams and whiner players laughing and joking with each other during the game. Naturally it can happen when they play twice a yr, but there is a lot player movement in this era now so maybe some players dont develop that rivalry, who knows ? One of my sons said he hopes we can stack some more Wins again and when we get the whiners again whip them and finally knock them out. GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why Shanahan is so good

rampage666441October 23, 2020 08:03AM

Its nuts man

Speed_Kills181October 23, 2020 08:30AM

GroundPounder154October 23, 2020 08:39AM

merlin126October 23, 2020 07:52PM

BerendsenRam204October 23, 2020 11:22PM