Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

a couple of things

October 22, 2020 10:30AM
1) Just hope for continued good fortune with injuries. I mean compared to the 49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys the Rams have NO INJURIES.... I mean those teams have been decimated. The Rams defense cannot survive any sustained injuries PERIOD. Getting Robinson in the rotation and playing should pay big dividends. We just gotta get to the bye so we can get a few of our injured back to the stretch run. We need Fuller...what an impressive player. The play of the secondary is dramatically better with him in the game

2) I'd like to see the Rams work in Reynolds and Higbee more

3) Please remove Kupp off on PR and Sloman has one more chance before we make the change

4) I'd like to see the Rams continue to build their run game. I love their high ypc... they are cable of ripping off chunk yards and that is critical in this offense

5) I need to see Goff bounce back this week. He continues to play poorly under pressure. Through 6 games he is in the
bottom third of starting QBs. Also needs to improve in 3rd and mid/long situations. The Bears are not going to take it easy on him come Monday
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

Rams43296October 22, 2020 08:06AM

Re: Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

SoCalRAMatic99October 22, 2020 08:40AM

Re: Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

Rams4387October 22, 2020 09:59AM

Not so sure these are changes.....

roman1879October 22, 2020 10:19AM

a couple of things

Speed_Kills90October 22, 2020 10:30AM