Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not so sure these are changes.....

October 22, 2020 10:19AM
I'd like to see them more evolve in what the coaches are aiming at. I'd like to see guys like Lewis get a feel for his position. I know that comes with more field time, but I wish it would be like tomorrow fast. I'd like the guys around him to see how he plays. I'd like to see the defense emphasize on tackling/swarming to the ball. I'd like to see use of bump and run by the corners, not allow so much these free off the line allowances of WR's. Would love to see Rapp get back to the showings he offered last season.

I'd like to see the Offense get back to using the roll out more with quick releases. I'd like to see more use of the no huddle.....not just in needed times....maybe starting a game with it. Keep on Goff with his mechanics...he's doing well, but keep on him with that.

Don't think these are so much changes as they are evolution's of the offense and defense units.....don't stay static....

I guess the biggest change is the easiest to see...Kai and his improvement over Sloman. (hopefully the easiest to see). Having a guy who you have more confidence in when it comes to FG's and the concern over distance in those attempts.....No need to mention XP misses.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

Rams43297October 22, 2020 08:06AM

Re: Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

SoCalRAMatic100October 22, 2020 08:40AM

Re: Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

Rams4388October 22, 2020 09:59AM

Not so sure these are changes.....

roman1879October 22, 2020 10:19AM

a couple of things

Speed_Kills91October 22, 2020 10:30AM