Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

October 22, 2020 08:06AM
First, let me say that we shouldn’t worry about Goff, Woods, and Kupp. They’re all proven commodities and that 49er game was an outlier, I think.

But there are other things that, if changed, could really help Ram chances of winning now and enhance deep playoff opportunities.

Let’s see...

Fewer snaps for Brown, more snaps to Hendy and Akers. Let the thoroughbreds eat, less for the plodder. With our ‘new’ OL I think we can do this.

More12 sets. More Everett as a FB, too. More targets for the TE’s. Our TE’s have been devastating when used.

Get back to that early season dominant 140+ yard per game running attack. It makes the play action even more effective while helping to win the TOP battle. And it tires and demoralizes opponents.

If I were Snead, I would be trying to move mountains to trade for either an edge or ILB for this season. I really think either might put us over the top toward deep playoff chances. But without at least one, I dunno...

Maybe Staley got ahead of himself with using Ramsey as a nickel at times. Why not use Ramsey each week to erase other team’s best weapon, instead? Think about it.

Other teams are gonna copy that 49er strategy of ‘2 second’ passing. It neutralizes AD and exposes our LB’s. Maybe Staley should anticipate this in the FIRST half of our next game rather than waiting until the 2nd half when we’re down by 15-20 points? Yeah, little sarcasm there. More press man, IOW? Or at least something.

How about some emphasis on tackling? This has become ridiculous as we watch run-after-contact by our opponents soar. Inexcusable for professional football players. Geez...

Why in the world are the Rams NOT using Webster on returns? Unbelievable...

Congrats on the Forbath decision. What took you so long?

That’s 8 suggestions that I believe, if followed, would really improve this team dramatically for the rest of this regular season and also for the all important playoff season. I think all are doable (with the possible exception of executing the trade) and I don’t think that any are controversial, tbh.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

Rams43296October 22, 2020 08:06AM

Re: Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

SoCalRAMatic99October 22, 2020 08:40AM

Re: Okay, what changes would you like to see Rams make moving forward?

Rams4387October 22, 2020 09:59AM

Not so sure these are changes.....

roman1879October 22, 2020 10:19AM

a couple of things

Speed_Kills91October 22, 2020 10:30AM