Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great job, bro!!!!

September 16, 2020 02:44PM
We watched together so I heard many of these during the game when you spoke....but a nice concise summation of all your comments really helps this old head of mine these days! lol

FULLER - You said it...and yes, he really looks/reminds me of Lott's body type and tackling and ball awareness. What a score if he keeps growing into that spot and stays the starter. A 6th round STARTER at a position of need. R U Kidding me?!!! Snead just killed that draft alone with the 2 Safety picks of Fuller & Burress to lock our Safety spot for years.

KISER - Man, I really didn't notice ALL of those Kiser missed tackles...those were BAAAAD. NOT even during the game...I never even mentioned em or saw em. It's all foot speed. Kiser is forced to dive cuz he cannot get close enough. He just cannot get there - UNLESS he gets a better jump on the ball - which is entirely possible cuz he's still a rookie as far as game experience goes...but man, he has NO margin for error cuz he has ZERO recovery speed. I really took Littleton's speed for granted....those woulda been tackles if it was Littleton...and he would not have had to lunge/dive for any of them. imo

CORBETT - I thot he really played the way I had hoped 2 yrs ago when I wanted us tor draft him in the 3rd or 4th round (went #33....surprise!!). I thought he brought that mauling nifty-footed toughness inside and handled a lot of blocks where he hit one guy with an arm and moved to pick up another rusher.

JEFFERSON - Great 1st catch and is gonna be Kennan Allen clone as the year progresses. imo

AKERS - Here's what the kid does....he jumps/hops/stops/starts cuz he's used to not having holes from his FLA days. I actually LOVE the thinking behind that and I think it will pay dividends where he'll get 2-3yds instead of a loss. At this level, THAT skill can be the difference between converting 3rd down or punting. As he sees holes open he'll start running and trusting the holes...what I'm saying is that I do NOT think he's just gonna dance back there & waste time...he only does that when he's trapped and we saw glimpses of it..and I was impressed by it. I need to see more though.

Note....surprised there were not more pass rush reps for Obo and Polite as they are really high energy pass rushers from that EDGE spot. Although, I found it VERY cool that for Polites' only rep was where Obo & Polite were a tandem = Polite was L-EDGE and Obo was R-EDGE....and they rushed together.
I'd like to see that waaay more often as our pass rush package instead of Floyd on 3rd downs.

McVay called one of his best games and we shoulda scored m ore RZ TDs and buried them. McVay had the defense on their heels and has got to work out his RZ play-calling. I think he will. Goff HAS to throw the kill-shots when he has them.....that was inexcusable for an otherwise, darn near perfect game from Goff. He was calm and threw great and never seemed flustered and had command of this week's game plan and was very comfortable. Really nice growth sans the throw away from INSIDE The pocket...but a good idea as I feel he would forced a ball in years past instead of coming back to fight another day.

Anyway, YOUR college football reports on players will be HUGE this year....with so little college football being played. So, seriously...please keep us all up to date and grind some extra to get some good inside HERD info...cuz this draft will be the last before we get our 1st rounder back and the 2nd thru 4th rounds will be HUGE for this team.

great job bro!!!

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2020 02:52PM by SunTzu_vs_Camus.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game one Cowboys analysis.

alyoshamucci889September 16, 2020 08:41AM

Re: Blinkscout Game one Cowboys analysis.

Rams43297September 16, 2020 09:13AM

alyoshamucci273September 16, 2020 09:15AM

DamRam203September 19, 2020 03:11PM

AlbaNY_Ram316September 16, 2020 09:38AM

Yeah, love your stuff Alyo. Thanks nm

BC Ramsfan200September 16, 2020 10:23AM

That hit by Ramsey was . . . EPIC

stlramz384September 16, 2020 10:24AM

Gallup ...

alyoshamucci266September 16, 2020 12:08PM

Great job, bro!!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus305September 16, 2020 02:44PM

Great analisys, thank you Alyo

mexram328September 16, 2020 06:09PM

Thanks y'all

alyoshamucci210September 17, 2020 02:10AM

Good job Alyo + O line + Goff

Steve217September 17, 2020 04:35AM

from PFF re Goff

Steve229September 17, 2020 05:25AM

Re: from PFF re Goff

alyoshamucci185September 19, 2020 04:28PM

enjoyable read as always nm

21Dog203September 16, 2020 08:14PM

leafnose218September 20, 2020 12:26PM