Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: More whiners crap; The Rams arguably have the worst roster in the NFC West as things currently stand

August 05, 2020 06:01AM
max
I'm not sure who knows less, sports media guys, or Covid experts.

Everything hinges on the Offensive Line, have a feeling the defense should be better overall under Staley and I will be anxious to see who ends up being the kicker, but if the Offensive Line answers the call and overachieves, it's easy to predict improvement and if not, there will be more changes on the coaching staff next season and the Rams will focus their draft in 2021 accordingly. I believe Akers should help the running game and hopefully the loss of Brooks and his speed, will not handicap the ability for Woods & Kupp to do their damage going across the middle and in the slot. At this point as to the Offensive Line, one could make this assessment.

Whitworth - just slightly above average at this point

Corbett - below average

Blythe - at center, just slightly below average

Edwards - average

Hav - average

So @JimYoungblood53 might be right here, maybe as the Rams move forward, if Noteboom takes over at LT and Brian Allen at Center and then Evans at RT, it might makes all of us feel better, but again, it easy for us a fans to feel that if the Offensive Line improves it's run blocking, everything else, barring injury, will improve across the board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2020 06:32AM by den-the-coach.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More whiners crap; The Rams arguably have the worst roster in the NFC West as things currently stand

shellback560August 04, 2020 08:07PM

Re: More whiners crap; The Rams arguably have the worst roster in the NFC West as things currently stand

Rams43314August 04, 2020 08:14PM

BerendsenRam285August 04, 2020 11:22PM

den-the-coach257August 05, 2020 05:13AM

max178August 05, 2020 05:46AM

den-the-coach223August 05, 2020 06:01AM