Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: More whiners crap; The Rams arguably have the worst roster in the NFC West as things currently stand

August 04, 2020 11:22PM
Its all pretty funny. Its like we finished 4-12 last yr. The seabags avg 25.3 ppg and gave up 24.9. They won 2 games by 1 pt vs the Bengals then our Rams by GZs missed FG at the end. Then beat the Steelers by 2 pts, the Browns by 4 pts, Falcons by 7,the Bucs in OT as the Bucs lost the coin toss and never seen the ball ,the Eagles 17-9, and the Panthers 30-24. Yes RW is special a modern day Fran Tarkenton but not just because Im a longtime Diehard Rams Fan I have never seen a team get so darn lucky as them. We whipped their tails at the end of the season & should have beat the whiners if not for a mistake in the secondary late, but both teams are so much greater then our Rams ? Im not buying it. Plus the Cards are suppossed to be better then us a team we have beat 6 straight times pretty bad. The last game vs the Cards (my son was at) we played a lot of young players & still won even though we had been eliminated from the playoffs a week earlier. We finished 9-7 with one of the toughest schedules & Divs in the NFL & were just a few plays from being 11-5, 12-4 with severe injuries & reshuffling of the offensive line. The seabags got the breaks our Rams didnt get. But the reshuffled line was starting to gel toward the end of the yr we finished 1 game out of the playoffs in spite of going thru a transition, now those young lineman gathered valuable experience that the may not have even got until this yr. Goff yes he made his mistakes but he is a young QB and his accomplishments are darn good. JB Long pointed out that 7 or 8 of Goffs Passes he threw to the receivers were tackled at the 1 yd line that is darn flukey, if they had scored he would have had approx 30-31 TD Passes. Also several passes went thru receivers hands and probably would have cut his picks down from 16 to 13 or 12. The media dont mention that. A lot of the media Imo do very little to no research any more & seem to go by hyping certain teams as their preference to hope they succeed.. My brother Rest His Soul when he got back from Vietnam ended up writing for the LA Times & Life Mag & told me Pro Journalism would slip from poor to little research, he seemed to be right. But I have faith in McVay & Co as he came in & yes there was some pieces in place but he took a Rams Team that was 4-12 & finished the last 12 games 1-11 with a awful offense & had them 11-5 the next yr with a top offense & in the playoffs after a decade plus of no playoffs. We my have went further that yr but Pharoah Cooper like Az Hakim vs the Saints in 2000 put those dreams on the ground. Yes we lost some FAs & let go of a sadly 1 legged TG, but Teams lose approx 20-30% of their Roster each yr & because of the Cap,etc. Good Night to All My Rams Brothers 1 GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More whiners crap; The Rams arguably have the worst roster in the NFC West as things currently stand

shellback563August 04, 2020 08:07PM

Re: More whiners crap; The Rams arguably have the worst roster in the NFC West as things currently stand

Rams43316August 04, 2020 08:14PM

BerendsenRam285August 04, 2020 11:22PM

den-the-coach258August 05, 2020 05:13AM

max179August 05, 2020 05:46AM

den-the-coach225August 05, 2020 06:01AM