Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Is May 5 the day for the uniform reveal?

May 04, 2020 05:18AM
AlbaNY_Ram
Season ticket holders recently got an email that said in part:

"Join Rams scouts and General Manager Les Snead on Tuesday, May 5 at 6pm PT as they provide Season Ticket Members an exclusive breakdown of the Rams’ 2020 draft picks and undrafted free agents. They will also be answering your questions so you can learn more about the newest Rams players."

Is this the substitute reveal to season ticket holders now that they can't do anything at the new stadium?

PLEASE somebody ask if they knew about the ASU likeness BEFORE accepting it and if it bothered them!! Also would like someone to ask why some message board artists can come up with much better, widely accepted logos and unis than they paid TONS of money for! Inquiring minds want to know!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is May 5 the day for the uniform reveal?

AlbaNY_Ram325May 04, 2020 05:09AM

Re: Is May 5 the day for the uniform reveal?

Ramsdude119May 04, 2020 05:18AM

That's been my prediction for a while now

IowaRam117May 04, 2020 05:35AM

Season ticket holders only ?

IowaRam109May 04, 2020 05:40AM

Re: Season ticket holders only ?

AlbaNY_Ram115May 04, 2020 05:48AM

Re: Season ticket holders only ?

Rampage2K-91May 04, 2020 05:52AM

Re: Is May 5 the day for the uniform reveal? I'm not expecting anything

Rampage2K-102May 04, 2020 05:49AM

Re: Is May 5 the day for the uniform reveal? I'm not expecting anything