Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Some Ram question marks will be answered by Day 2...

April 23, 2020 06:05AM
We will take BPA regardless of position, except we probably won't take a QB early or punter anywhere. Every other area is one of need for the Rams. I have read arguments that WR, RB, center, guard or tackle is our greatest need on offense. Read that Edge, ILB, and safety is our greatest need from the D side. I've read passionate arguments about them all. I have also read that we need safeties and CBs even TEs. If Bortles doesn't reup we might need a WB too. We just signed two PKs but could draft one of those too. We lost a lot of starters from a year ago. We hVe youngsters on the depth chart from past drafts that could move up and if they are good we are drafting for depth to replace the backup jobs. Let's take RB. We had the best RB as of 2017 in TG. He is now gone. We drafted Hendu last year who has mad talent. We have Brown and Kelly. Many are counting on Hendu to be the guy. Some think a combo of Hendu and Brown together is enough. Most don't seem to like Kelly. If Hendu/Brown is good enough we might pass on a HB at 1-52. If not, I can see this as our pick.
Whether it's Dobbins, the kid from LSU or Dillon doesn't matter. We take the best RB available. We portably draft another if Kelly isn't good since we need 4. Sane with WR. We have 3 starters and Webster. We need 5 or 6 on our squad so we will add a couple. One could be in the second. Or the third. Or later. Depends who is there. And it depends on how they like Reynolds and Webster. Same everywhere else. If the top center drops to us how do we pass on that? Do we really need a tackle? How about CB? Edge? ILB. You can argue we have needs almost everywhere or nowhere depending on your evaluation of your squad from top to bottom. The only four spots where we absolutely know we can't upgrade is starting QB, AD's spot, Ramsey's and Hekker's spot. Goff is an All Pro who led us to the SB. AD is the best Defensive player in the league Ramsey May be and Hekker certainly is too. I really like Woods, Kupp and Higbee and would be hard to upgrade their spots. On D, our starting safeties are top notch, but even there we might have two SS types and could use a FS. Bottom line, we will see BPA.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Ram question marks will be answered by Day 2...

Rams43493April 22, 2020 08:42AM

I say NO to OL in Rounds 2 & 3.

Firecap253April 22, 2020 10:13AM

Re: I say NO to OL in Rounds 2 & 3.

Classicalwit223April 22, 2020 12:20PM

Re: completely disagree....

spagsbacker223April 22, 2020 12:49PM

Re: OLINE........

oldschoolramfan180April 22, 2020 03:43PM

k3165April 22, 2020 06:04PM

SoCalRAMatic128April 23, 2020 06:05AM