Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Some Ram question marks will be answered by Day 2...

April 22, 2020 06:04PM
A REVIEW:
RB. If one is taken high it speaks to their confidence in Hendo/Brown. I think a RB taken high is quite likely. YES

OL. What if none are taken high? Or, conversely, what if they draft 2 early? Will it be C only? If an OG is drafted, doesn’t that say a lot about how they see Corbett’s Ram future in particular and a lot about how they see the current state of Rams OL in general? OTOH, if they don’t draft OL high isn’t that a helluva vote of confidence in our projected starts? I THINK THEY GET A OG. IF BLYTHE GET'S INJURED, THEN CORBETT MOVES TO OC AND THEN WHAT? SO THE POSSIBILITIES MAYBE LOG HUNT OR LOG BREDESON OR UDFA RUNYAN.

WR. How can the Rams not draft a WR in THIS draft? Ahh, but will it be as high as 52, , or will it be down the line? And how far down the line? The answer will be revealing, huh? SOMEONE TO TAKE OFF THE TOP (HOWEVER WAY YOU WANT TO DO IT). MY GUESS IS AIYUK IS THE ANSWER FOR THAT AND THE RETURN GAME.

Edge. Only question is how high? Again, kinda revealing as to real Ram/Staley impressions of their present roster over on the edge. LEWIS. IF IT IS UCHE THEN THIS IS A STALEY REORGANIZATION PROGRAM.

ILB. Again, how high speaks to their real comfort level with the many guys on the roster. Coachspeak support of current players is all well and good, but if they draft 2 players inside? Hoo boy! WALKER LATE. IF THEY GO EARLY WITH JORDY THEN THIS IS PART OF THE STALEY REORGANIZATION.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Ram question marks will be answered by Day 2...

Rams43493April 22, 2020 08:42AM

I say NO to OL in Rounds 2 & 3.

Firecap253April 22, 2020 10:13AM

Re: I say NO to OL in Rounds 2 & 3.

Classicalwit223April 22, 2020 12:20PM

Re: completely disagree....

spagsbacker222April 22, 2020 12:49PM

Re: OLINE........

oldschoolramfan180April 22, 2020 03:43PM

k3164April 22, 2020 06:04PM

SoCalRAMatic128April 23, 2020 06:05AM