Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Things I like and things I don’t like about Ram position groups...

December 26, 2019 03:16PM
Nice post. Agree that Center(assuming Blythe is not resigned), LT(assuming Whit not returning) are our biggest weaknesses.

Not sold on if Goff can with a Super Bowl yet. We started the year out five wide and Goff failed--line has something to do with it but Goff was inaccurate and slow with his decisions. Went back to the offense that babies him mentally--the designed rollouts with reads to only one side of the field and he played well. If I am playing Goff, I will not let him roll out. I will not bite on play action. Everything is a pass. From the pocket. Goff is too inconsistent in those situations. I am hopeful and he has the talent but need to see it consistently.

I like how they are building the team--from furthest from the ball inwards.Gaines/Day will be fine on the dline imo. I like Ebukam and hate Matthews as anything other than a passing situation pass rusher.

That said I'm taking talented linemen on both sides of the ball whenever the value is there. I will use a premium pick for a deep threat WR--this draft is loaded. If one drops I think we should seriously consider. Also, I want a talented developmental QB out of this draft--no idea where he may go but Washington's Eason would be excellent.

Brockers is must let go. Had one of his best years and a great dude but 10 milish is money we can't afford. I'm not shopping in free agency unless I get budget signings like Matthews/Weddle. Like my players better.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Things I like and things I don’t like about Ram position groups...

Rams43531December 26, 2019 10:20AM

Great analysis!

Ram_Ruler237December 26, 2019 10:51AM

Re: Great analysis!

SoCalRAMatic206December 26, 2019 12:23PM

Re: Great analysis!

Rams43194December 26, 2019 02:27PM

What I meant more was

Ram_Ruler173December 26, 2019 03:38PM

rampage666196December 26, 2019 03:16PM

3030192December 26, 2019 03:58PM