Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I never know how to answer something like that.

May 09, 2019 10:45AM
I like the player to player comps. Nice job. Only problem is we don't really know that much. TG30 is a huge question mark and if he's at his All NFL form then I like our offense. A lot! Our other RBs are improved behind him, but we will have to see. I predict Goff will improve as he has usually improved at every other level and he should have most of his weapons back with another year in the system. We don't really know how our OL will do. Whit seemed to tire late last season, Saffold had a great year and is now gone and our very smart center is gone too. We have some promising youngsters who might be great but we don't know. I think all our receivers should be improved as they are returning and Kupp adds a valuable option. On D, we might be better. I don't like losing Suh who was right in the middle of our DLine. We hope Gaines is an improvement. Never played an NFL snap. Clay should help. Rap and Long should help. Like our secondary. I didn't read anything about Brockers coming off an injury, but if he could improve that would help. Biggest question is McVay. Our O was much better last year a year after huge improvement from the Fisher teams. But, he has now been completely out coached each year in the playoffs. The Falcons killed us and the Pats looked like they knew every play before the snap in the big game. Was it our aging OL? Was is cheating? Or was it being overly predictable? Maybe all 3. Not sure, but we need McVay to develop some new wrinkles. With Kupp back, Everett improved and Henderson the joker we might put it all together. Maybe our D will be able to stop the run. We should defend passes better and put more pressure of their passer. Will we be able to win more games with our youngsters? I hope so. I hope you are right on all your improvement predictions and we run the table. Anyway, it should be fun.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So, will the ‘19 Rams be better than the ‘18 version?

Rams43316May 09, 2019 09:05AM

I never know how to answer something like that.

NewMexicoRam133May 09, 2019 09:16AM

Re: I never know how to answer something like that.

SoCalRAMatic130May 09, 2019 10:45AM

don't forget special teams

LMU93121May 10, 2019 06:08AM

Re: don't forget special teams

Rams4359May 10, 2019 06:19AM

Re: don't forget special teams

LMU9366May 10, 2019 06:37AM

So, Weddle/Rapp will be SSs...right?

SunTzu_vs_Camus64May 10, 2019 12:24PM