Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When do you cheer if not now or in stands?

January 08, 2019 11:57AM
I agree that it all applies.
But fidgeting over what will happen and fearing for the worst is natural.
If you doubt and you think we will be lucky to win then celebrate our "any given Sunday" opportunity.

If it were nt for the aggressive moves this offseason and media hype we likely be chiming on the same page and not such a mixed bag.

I think some are disappointed but there were those who expressed concerns about chemistry.

Several have challenged coach and player utilization but we have managed to get thru a 16 game season with only 3 losses. When they came only reflects how we had played during that period and not whether were were a good team or a bad team.

Jocking to say I told you so if we lose really take something out of the moment and time we are in.

It seems some fans handle losing and not being in the play-offs better. Possibl, its the opportunity to fantisize over Draft picks / FA signings and lobby for changes or not.

Nothing wrong with concerns and doubts but to color players or team as lucky to be their given our record and the record of some pretty elite players does make me scratch my head as well.Especially as many are expressing more confidence in teams that clearly underacheived in 2018. I just see this team coming up and any success should be apprecieated and we are ahead of any timeline or schedule that was reasonably determined after 2017. We have a great team this year. We are not elite yet of course. We finally swept divsion and won it back to back. Next year we should aim for SB as well. If we get there and win it that will be cake. I like that we are in the mix. I like our chances and I believe we have some great young talent and yes a youn HC that I hope to see them continue to grow until this becomes old hat.

Right now is a great time to cheer a little but I agree I does not all have to be rah! rah! but the evisceration of the team and key perfomrers in our position seems a bit much. i can only stomach some of that and only so much I can take but I am not going to be mad at folks.

I just hope every Ram fan gets their wish and I get my expectation a win with cheers and smiles all around.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

O ye' of little faith

ferragamo79506January 08, 2019 08:02AM

Best post in a week

Ram49163January 08, 2019 08:12AM

I think it is just nerves

baraw183January 08, 2019 08:14AM

Great explanation.

stlramz134January 08, 2019 11:38AM

Agree not worried about this game

Hazlet Hacksaw152January 08, 2019 08:23AM

The problem as I see it

waterfield139January 08, 2019 10:43AM

Little faith? Maybe.

RFL140January 08, 2019 11:15AM

Re: yup agree with this nm

Speed_Kills131January 08, 2019 11:25AM

LOL

ferragamo79138January 08, 2019 11:33AM

Re: LOL

Rampage2K-127January 08, 2019 11:54AM

you did the exact same thing

zn197January 08, 2019 02:06PM

When do you cheer if not now or in stands?

BumRap133January 08, 2019 11:57AM