Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Blinkscout Game 7 9ers at home ...

October 26, 2018 03:39AM
How quickly I kept forgetting that we were destroying the 9ers. Then every so often, during the game, I'd remind myself just how happy a day it was.

I rarely have anything nice to say about SF, but I tell ya......I like Kittle. He's just a darn good player.
The point remains. We are struggling to consistently keep tight ends in check. I'll give some props to the SF TE, and mark it off to picking a poison.

Agree that having Zeurlein is a serious piece of great news. With some inability to cash in with TDs; His points are going to be the narrow advantage as we enter the back 8.

Yes, wise move to get some guys off the field, and rotate a M. Brown in to the mix. Moving the pile in those scrums was old school, and so enjoyable.
However, your note on getting some reps for Davis or Kelly, and for that matter, Kiser are prominent in my mind. First, it just seemed that either of the change up RBs might have had serious success on some stretch plays against the Niners.

Kiser ought to have been mixed in, too. I like Hager; I do. But in the true mix of the last two games, the defense appears to need a bulky body out there to fill.
Trust the defensive coaches, but the rotation seems to consist of a lot of lighter weight groupings, and Kiser would be nice thug to toss out there.

Troy Hill looks so small, and light to me. That he enjoys any success is kind of wild thing.
Cross fingers that he has a super game Sunday.
I am also hoping to see Sam Shields continue to round into shape. Takes some time to get back into football.

Add this: We're going to see the youngsters about the league start to feel the midseason hurt, and guys like Suh, Brockers, etc enjoy the long road effect.
Crazy to think our veteran line ought to look better as that issue rises.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 7 9ers at home ...

alyoshamucci539October 25, 2018 01:04PM

good read as always nm

21Dog116October 25, 2018 04:50PM

Punt blocks

Steve221October 25, 2018 08:20PM

is Malcolm Brown an UFA next year?

LMU93109October 26, 2018 03:33AM

Re: is Malcolm Brown an UFA next year?

AlbaNY_Ram175October 26, 2018 04:05AM

Brown is a UFA after this season