Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 7 9ers at home ...

October 25, 2018 01:04PM
Here's to breaking past the 6-0 barrier. And any time we get to smack down on the 9ers the all the little kids inside me have a party.

The Great

1) JJ3'S PLUNDERING OF KITTLE. "Sorry man, I'm going to be relieving you of that football in midair with one arm."

2) Donald 4 sacks and a strip fumble and recovery? Just missing an INT for the cycle right?

3) Littleton ... okay now it's serious. 3 this season, 5 on career ... I am having a hard time finding the stats for that online ... anyone know what the record is? It keeps taking me to punters rather than their blockers.

4) Healthy GZ

The Good

5) Taking the starters out on time.

6) Malcolm Brown could choose to be a super bowl backup or leave and get a great contract next year ... either way Im happy for him.

7) Franklin Myers is getting off a bit quicker now.

8) Trevon Young sighting! Way to go dude!!

9) Troy Hill played a little better.

The Bad

10) We still cannot adequately cover TEs.

11) We still cannot stop an aggressive running attack fueled by a fresh RB.

12) Goff seems a bit sluggish.

13) I think it's intentional, but we were a little vanilla on offense.

14) Reynolds not stepping up as fast as I want and Hodge not getting the reps I want him to given that.

15) I want Kelly or Davis getting some reps.

16) I want Kiser getting reps. There has to be a mix where we don't get washed out of the middle.

The Ugly

17) SF's high draft pick next year. I'm not excited about facing N'Keal Harry for 10 years.

College

18) Wow, that upset though. I was watching it "semi-live" ... turned it on second half ... they didn't tire. Normally a small team loses it in the 4th because they dolt have the bench depth. They ran away in the 4th. (Purdue 49 Ohio State 21)

19) More CBs coming through for me. We're getting to a spot where the amount of talent each year coming out is getting ridiculous. Im having a hard time quantifying this one.

20) QBs will be overrated because of the success of these rookies. I have a QB in the first round. 1. The rest I don't know if they have what it takes. I had all 5 first rounders last year (though I did have Mayfield 5th, doh)

21) DBs are sneaky this year. There are some obvious players, but there are even more really high quality smooth cover guys like JJ3 that get overlooked because rather than give them opportunities to disrupt, they load them with extra responsibility on the back end and leave them on an island.

22) UF UGA this weekend ... that should be brutal. Both teams playing well and really strong. A and M vs. Miss St. ... Iowa at Penn St. ... good games I'd bet.

Thoughts and comments welcome.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 7 9ers at home ...

alyoshamucci539October 25, 2018 01:04PM

good read as always nm

21Dog116October 25, 2018 04:50PM

Punt blocks

Steve222October 25, 2018 08:20PM

is Malcolm Brown an UFA next year?

LMU93110October 26, 2018 03:33AM

Re: is Malcolm Brown an UFA next year?

AlbaNY_Ram175October 26, 2018 04:05AM