Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: then why was KC fv Ciny lexed to SNF

October 22, 2018 06:20PM
Albany what are you talking about? The KC Chiefs and Bengals are exciting small market teams. You posted an article and commented that the league chooses big market games and being exciting had nothing to do with it. It’s obvious that KC and Cincy were flexed because those teams were 4-1 vs 4-1 and the Chiefs are exciting (much like the Rams)

However, if what you said was singularly true then they would have ignored KC v Cincy and flexed Chicago v New England two big market teams

I am clearly not talking about the Rams and 49ers being flexed out. I am talking about the Rams not appearing on the schedule despite marquee matchups. If you don’t think America would tune in to see Aaron Rodgers v the LA Rams in huge numbers then I don’t know what to say to you.

The league blew it... the Rams have the best record and one of the most exciting offenses in football and haven’t appeared on SNF. That just doesn’t happen

AlbaNY_Ram
It seems obvious: someone thought more people would watch KC/CIN than would watch LA/SF. That is always why they flex. It has nothing to do with finding the best game. It has to do with finding the most viewers. (And if it's true that the GSOT was must see TV then that fits the formula: they would draw viewers.)

The list I posted has nothing to do with large markets: Green Bay (population 105,116 [www.google.com] ) is #2 on the list. It has to do with what people on a national level will watch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2018 06:39PM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Another Giants prime time game?

promomasterj312October 22, 2018 02:52PM

Fine! Let NYG fans stay up till Midnight or later!

Ramgator114October 22, 2018 03:31PM

Cowboys draw the most viewers

AlbaNY_Ram114October 22, 2018 03:33PM

then why was KC fv Ciny lexed to SNF

Speed_Kills110October 22, 2018 04:59PM

AlbaNY_Ram83October 22, 2018 05:28PM

Speed_Kills71October 22, 2018 06:20PM

Re write the league. I did

Speed_Kills108October 22, 2018 04:55PM