Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice follow up post by VeteranRamFan...

July 31, 2018 06:46AM
Here’s VeteranRamFan...

I'll echo some of the same observation from @bubbaramfan .

Let say again that John Kelly is quick, shifty and fun to watch. He took a handoff from Allen (yes Allen, not Perez) went of the right side and sliced his way to a possible touchdown. Nice change of pace back.

GZ had no issues with his FG's and having the defense rushing in.

I feel that our O-line depth will be just fine. Noteboom and Demby are looking very good. I even think Noteboom has more athleticism than Hav. He and Dempy have both played both guard and tackle positions.

Cooks beat Peters on a go route along the left sideline. Goff missed on the throw of what would have been a sure TD. Cooks is a great add! Peters is no slouch but Cooks made a move that caused Peters to stutter step. That's all she wrote.

Due to our seating location, it was hard to tell who was in at LB. Plus some of the guys like to roll up their jersey at the waist and that obscures their number.

Bubba had an interesting observation. He felt that Wade and Sean have a trick up their sleeve with regards to the defense. Three down lineman, two middle linebackers and six DB's. Interesting take. He feels we will be playing with a lead, forcing the opposition to pass more, hence the six DB's.

I think our TE group needs some work on routes and catching in traffic. Their blocking looks sound. Check out my pics from today. You'll see what I mean by their blocking seems sound.

More to follow when it comes to me.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Excellent 7/30 camp report by bubbaramfan...

Rams43549July 31, 2018 06:42AM

Nice follow up post by VeteranRamFan...

Rams43224July 31, 2018 06:46AM

Re: Nice follow up post by VeteranRamFan...

RAMbler135July 31, 2018 07:39AM

Re: Nice follow up post by VeteranRamFan...

Rams43138July 31, 2018 07:41AM

Re: It's even bigger than that...

dzrams146July 31, 2018 08:54AM

Re: It's even bigger than that...

Rams43116July 31, 2018 09:48AM

it might be more nickel than dime but still

zn150July 31, 2018 09:49AM

and btw

zn225July 31, 2018 10:01AM