Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tweets on Brian Allen

April 28, 2018 08:01AM
Vincent Bonsignore@DailyNewsVinny

I'm not saying the #Rams lit candles last year praying the O-line stayed healthy, but let's just say everyone understood the major break they caught in avoiding injuries on the O-Line as depth was an issue. They are addressing that so far in the draft with an OT and now C.

Joe Curley@vcsjoecurley

Remember that storyline with Noteboom and Whitworth? Get ready for it again with Allen and John Sullivan. Allen said, growing up in the Midwest, Sullivan "is someone I’ve always looked up to." Says he hopes he doesn't "annoy him too much" as he learns to be an NFL center.

Although he was listed as a center, Allen said he feels comfortable playing all three interior line positions. He made 17 starts at center, 16 at left guard and five at right guard for Michigan State.

Allen described himself as a "tough, hard-nosed, hard-working guy who’s going to do his job and do what’s expected of him." He made 38 starts at Michigan State, including his final 28 games.

Allen said being drafted by the Rams has him "overjoyed with all the emotions." "I’m just really excited to have the opportunity.

Brian Allen's older brother Jack is a center with the Saints. Although he went undrafted. Brian said he didn't want to get his hopes up, but thought the Rams may be his destination today

As his older brother Jack hugged him, Brian just told reporters: "I was there in 2015 on his day. i kind of had that situation, that scenario going in my mind... Honesty, I was telling me agent, I think the Rams are going to take me."

Kristen Lago@kristennlago

What does Brian Allen think he brings to the #LaRams locker room?

"I’m just a tough, hard-nose working guy who is going to do his job and do what’s expected of him."
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tweets on Brian Allen

RamBill833April 28, 2018 07:40AM

RamBill403April 28, 2018 07:45AM

RamBill393April 28, 2018 08:01AM

RamBill358April 28, 2018 08:09AM

RamBill312April 28, 2018 08:25AM

Ouch! Well...