Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

plus this whole time

April 12, 2018 05:56AM
headslapper
This new season of Rams history that is so energizing and exciting for some reason got me thinking about and feeling for our St Louis friends. I remember when the Rams lefts LA and I could not give up on the team. No matter how bad they were and no matter how many of my friends said good riddance, I was too emotionally invested and so I stayed married to that awful spouse.

Well, soon there was no news, it was hard to catch a game on TV even in a sports bar, and the local paper obviously moved on immediately. This board became my saving grace and I was so incredibly grateful for posters who would write up camp reports among other things.

I am assuming there are some St Louis fans who like me could not move on. I do not know how many but just wanted to say I know what you are going through. I also know that in 99 when the Rams had that magical season I was as happy as ever even in though it was far away. Not sure why I was thinking or feeling for you, but just wanted to say I am glad you are still around and I hope you enjoy this season as much as I will.

This whole time, the boards have also been a home for nomad Rams fans---fans who were neither in LA nor in St.L.

There's a huge contingent of us. Always has been. From all over the country too and sometimes from other countries.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This board and distance fans

headslapper695April 11, 2018 12:05PM

agreed...!

SunTzu_vs_Camus250April 11, 2018 12:16PM

Re: This board and distance fans

wombat301April 11, 2018 01:54PM

When the Rams left St. Louis...

jemach204April 12, 2018 05:44AM

plus this whole time

zn213April 12, 2018 05:56AM

I have said this for a long time, and I for the St. Louis fans you are just now getting it.

Los Angeles Lenny248April 12, 2018 07:53AM