Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: cooking

April 05, 2018 04:46AM
wv ram
Well McVay said Tavon would be a deep threat as i recall. So sometimes McV just...sez things smiling smiley***Agreed lol***

Cooks certainly seems to elicit mixed reactions. The biggest red-flag to me, is just the fact two good teams with good coaches let him walk.***Understandable. From what I read and heard, they didn't want to give him the big payday he would require***

The biggest green-flag to me, is simply his numbers. He's put up some nice numbers.

Its all about Goff to me. Can Goff find Cooks, read defenses, spread the ball around, make plays in the clutch, etc.
He's got a good coach, hes got good solid WRs, he's got a great RB, he's got a good solid OLine, he's got good special teams, looks like he'll have a good Defense...so....we'll see.***It will be Goff's second year in the system so I expect him to be better. I think too much criticism is given to Goff for not going to Sammy when clearly something else might have been going on. Maybe Sammy was open due to running the wrong route? Cutting it short? Giving up on too many plays? Only McVay knows (and he's not telling lol) but he was not resigned for a reason.

w
v

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay: “No limitations” on how to use Brandin Cooks

Ramsdude444April 05, 2018 04:02AM

cooking

wv ram249April 05, 2018 04:22AM

RamsFootballFans.com222April 05, 2018 04:27AM

Ram Fan Teacher214April 05, 2018 04:36AM

Ramsdude214April 05, 2018 04:46AM

Re: Good Post Ramsdude