Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: They gotta fix this damn CBA - McVay & Goff

March 28, 2018 04:08AM
bigjimram21
It's what the players wanted. Less practice, less film study, less contact, both physical and mental. But with the difference in offensive styles used in college and most pro teams, the union needs to change it to allow at least film study by players and position coaches imo. Thing is they get way more money and work way less ,both studying and practice than ever before.

Easy fix. Just make any contact voluntary so teams/players that want or need the extra time can do it if both player and coach are willing to do it. smiling smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

They gotta fix this damn CBA - McVay & Goff

Speed_Kills539March 27, 2018 04:49PM

bigjimram21194March 27, 2018 07:58PM

Ramsdude118March 28, 2018 04:08AM

McKay and goff have to learn a hurry up offense

Rams_81134March 28, 2018 02:36AM

I suspect a deeper learning & drill down by Goff/McVay into....

SunTzu_vs_Camus136March 28, 2018 02:55AM

I agree with you; but it's also why there will be a work stoppage

RockRam142March 28, 2018 03:24AM

history

zn179March 28, 2018 04:02AM