Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, you can now color me officially impressed...

March 26, 2018 03:23PM
Nobody can claim that the Rams aren’t making bold moves to make a SB push, that’s for darned sure!

Last year they told Wade to “make do” and that they would finish his D this year. Well, I’d say that they have come through in spades.

In no particular order:

Peters
Talib
NRC
Joyner tagged
Suh

They are an Edge and an ILB away from being an elite D already under Wade’s direction. With the draft yet to come.

A few stream of consciousness thoughts occur to me...

Bradford, Wilson, and Garoppolo can’t be happy this afternoon.

All three phases on the Rams are gonna be a lotta fun to watch all season long. Fans watching live are gonna need to wear Depends for fear of missing an exciting play by one of these 3 units while going to the restroom.

Iron is definitely gonna be sharpening iron when this O and this D practice against each other. Can’t wait for the camp reports.

Any remaining doubt that the Rams are now an attractive place for players to want to play since the arrival of McVay and Wade?

I could see the Rams D now becoming the lowest points allowed unit in the entire league.

Clearly, the Rams are now at least among the top 4 NFC teams in the SB hunt. Coaching, O, D, ST? Are you KIDDING me? Geez...

Can anyone remember such a bold group of decision makers for the Ram organization that made so many bold moves in such a short time to improve one side of the ball so dramatically before the draft? Me neither.

Let’s be clear. Suh was always intended to be a 1-2 year rental for a SB window push. I guess they agreed upon the one year. I don’t think that anyone thinks that he’s still what he once was. Talib, either. But what they still are for this season is probably plenty good, you know?

Hoo Boy! I bet Wade can’t wipe the smile off of his face this afternoon. Christmas definitely came early for Wade Phillips this offseason.

What the heck can S&M do now for their next act?

Great times to be a Ram fan, huh?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, you can now color me officially impressed...

Rams43687March 26, 2018 03:23PM

Re: Well, you can now color me officially impressed...

Ramsdude297March 26, 2018 03:25PM

Coy Bacon341March 26, 2018 04:28PM

Rams are officially a "destination" team now

chunkmeister371March 26, 2018 04:51PM

Re: Rams are officially a "destination" team now

BC Ramsfan238March 26, 2018 09:34PM

totally agree...and moving to LA also helps!

SunTzu_vs_Camus217March 27, 2018 03:56AM

Yessir. Large markets are appealing to star players.

RockRam310March 27, 2018 04:55AM

Re:But what about the CA taxes...

laram284March 27, 2018 05:24AM

It's not one size fits all.

RockRam217March 27, 2018 05:54AM

Re: OBJ screams Los Angeles

Speed_Kills157March 27, 2018 07:59AM

David Deacon158March 27, 2018 07:28AM