Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remember when?

October 25, 2017 02:57PM
In the Great Rams era of '99 -'03 when this was said about that team? The unsung guys like the Doughnut Boys, Holcombe and Hodgins the Hammer?

Guess that's the way it is when you are winning. Lots of those guys were on the '97 and '98 squads, but the articles written then weren't so flattering. We've had a few guys shipped out, but there are many hold-overs in the corners playing good ball now, as stated. IMO, everyone looks better when the leaders of the organization do their job. Been so long since we've had tangible, good coaching, and it shines from this team. And I guess that's where I'm going with this. That and the fact that this team now has belief. Belief in what they are doing, and what they can do better. Belief that they can get that done.

So maybe some of what we read last year was true. Snead really did feel that the guys he was stocking this team with were not being coached up by Fish and Co. Funny how sometimes the simplest answers are the right ones. We're in good hands, my friends, and I feel that from almost top to bottom. So hail to the little man on the Rams, as I'm sure he'll do well. And when he moves on, I have a feeling the next guy up will likely do just as good a job. It's part of the system.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have plenty of unsung heroes who have contributed to surprising 5-2 start

RamBill549October 25, 2017 02:22PM

Re: Rams have plenty of unsung heroes who have contributed to surprising 5-2 start

LMU93220October 25, 2017 02:40PM

Re: Pharoh does appear to be getting comfortable

Speed_Kills187October 25, 2017 05:01PM

I think he takes YMCA approach too far though

Rams_81178October 25, 2017 02:49PM

Remember when?

Old Goat189October 25, 2017 02:57PM