Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great , great experience at THE COLISEUM.......

September 14, 2017 03:52AM
First off meeting up and being asked to join Rampages' tailgate was just what the doctor would order. His group of guys and gals are really nice people. Met Leafnose as well, he is a very nice cat as well and his son as well. The beers were offered and well excepted. We left early to go inside to soak in all the senses of pregame.

From the National Anthem to the crazy fly over of the military plane to the announcement of the offense was pale in comparison of just sitting in the Coliseum and seeing the torch lit by non other then KW himself. Add in the HOF group that did the coin toss (KW, OP, MF, AW, TM,JS).....What a mind blower. The weather may have been on the hot side, but I told Mary the heat will go away if we start winning and we did....big time. To just sit there and see the architecture of the building itself, the history that has taken place there....Would love to see more history made with the RAMS going all the way and winning a championship in that place to help rid the raiders ghost of a championship would be so fitting for the fans there and everywhere.

And as mentioned earlier the metro is the way to go if you can, you get off just steps from the tailgating lots.

Overall the best game we have attended ( and we have gone to quite a few), THE COLISEUM is just the best stadium by far, the fans the atmosphere (even though the attendance could have been much better) and again how can you go wrong with cats like Rampage to greet you and make you feel like a local. Thanks to Rampage, Jerry and company and Leafnose as well...you guys are tops.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Great , great experience at THE COLISEUM.......

roman18572September 14, 2017 03:52AM

Agree!

Crazylegs271September 14, 2017 04:44AM

I also met with Rampage, last year...

JamesJM260September 14, 2017 04:50AM

Re: Great , great experience at THE COLISEUM.......

leafnose231September 14, 2017 04:58AM

RFIP240September 14, 2017 05:00AM

I'm Going To The Game On Sunday...Would Like Some Advice

ramBRO227September 14, 2017 08:07AM

Re: I'm Going To The Game On Sunday...Would Like Some Advice

Rampage2K-212September 14, 2017 10:11AM

Rampage2K-226September 14, 2017 09:24AM

FREE PARKING near Coliseum every Sunday....

Valley-Ram324September 14, 2017 10:54AM