Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: solid post

March 02, 2017 06:57AM
thanks, deadpool

both defensive ends are questions
Quinn's back. Hayes' age.

how does Brockers fit in this Wade lineup?
is he the perfect specimen?

I really like Barron. He's made plays in the midst of mistakes or neutral play.
didn't realize his number was so large. as folks have wondered; does he fit for Wade?
imagine that either way he's out next year. a huge year would be bank, and an even year would be bad return on investment.

the last two make for hard news.
Robinson. he'd have to have such a magnificent year; just unlikely to happen. Kromer would have to have some sort of tackle whisperer magic to make a transformation in a new contract for GRob. Not saying that he can't; not saying that GRob is as bad as all that; just that to make a new contract? don't see it.

Saffold.
just how long can he hold up, and where does he fit in 2019. granted the window was 2018, but Roger's contract worth might be as a projected return on investment. have to think that they'll make a high pick in the 2018 draft for OT. the numbers say Rogers's going to play his final season as Ram this year.

not letting my blocking TE go so readily. Don't buy that. rich year in TE, and Leggett makes sense to me, but Higbee hasn't shown me the proclivity to nail it as a blocker. Lance's number on a cut is big savings, but failures at OT require extra help from the TE. protection for Goff still a high issue for 2018

but a fine post, Deadpool. does make for hard choices, and maybe some ridiculously easy choices going forward.
as footnote, one can see why using Tavon for trade bait down the line isn't wildly out of the world.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After looking at cap numbers its not hard to figure out

Deadpool534March 02, 2017 05:34AM

Re: After looking at cap numbers its not hard to figure out

Rams43190March 02, 2017 05:57AM

Re: solid post

leafnose267March 02, 2017 06:57AM

Donald factor

CROMWELL21176March 02, 2017 08:30AM

So the guy who broke the roster is now going to fix it?

promomasterj150March 02, 2017 08:29AM

"The cap is crap"

LMU93150March 02, 2017 08:44AM